Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/01/21 05:57:11 UTC

Troubles committing

Guys,

anyone experience any issues with committing to Hadoop SVN today? Looks like
my password is getting rejected by the SVN server (same password works for
login into people.apache.org).

Want to make before troubling INFRA. Thanks in advance!
--
Take care,
	Cos

Re: Troubles committing

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Wow, seems that my account was blocked after 18 consequent attempts to login
to my account since Jan 15th. I am pretty sure all this activity hasn't been
caused by any of devices. Hence, if you guys see something like this happening
to you - let INFRA know ASAP.

My issue is addressed now - thanks INFRA guys for quick response!
  Cos