Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "STRAYER, JON (SBCSI)" <js...@sbc.com> on 2004/06/24 22:05:04 UTC

Dashboard

I have one main project and five subprojects that I'd like to get the
dashboard report working for.  The projects (main and sub) are all on the
same level of the directory tree.

Root/
     main
     sub1
     sub2
     etc

I can build all the sites with the multiproject plugin, but the dashboard
report in the main project is empty.  My project.properties contians

maven.multiproject.basedir=${basedir}/../
maven.multiproject.includes=*/project.xml
maven.multiproject.excludes=WBNT/project.xml
maven.multiproject.site.goals=site,dashboard:report-single

And

maven.dashboard.includes=*/project.xml
maven.dashboard.excludes=**/target/**/project.xml,WBNT/project.xml

maven.dashboard.runreactor = false
maven.dashboard.rungoals = true
maven.dashboard.aggregators =
cserrors,cswarnings,clovertpc,cloverloc,cloverncloc

Does anyone know where I can get a clue?

RE: Dashboard

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Jon,

This should generate individual dashboard reports in each of the
subprojects (BTW, you should probably also exclude your main project:
main/project.xml). These reports are named: dashboard-single.xml

Then you also need to generate the main dashboard report. You have 2
solutions:
1/ by adding the dashboard report to the list of reports for the main
project and typing "maven site"
2/ by simply typing "maven dashboard" for in your main project

That should generate a main/target/dashboard-data.xml file and
main/target/docs/dashboard-*.html files.

If that's what you're doing and the report is empty, can you check the
files mentioned above and see what they contain (dashboard-single.xml,
dashboard-data.xml)?

Thanks
-Vincent