Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Sergey Shakhnazarov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2016/02/02 11:04:16 UTC

RE: [Discuss] Deprecate platform Windows 8.0

Hi guys,

Please review the PR [1] removing Windows 8.0 project, specific code, references and adding a deprecation message:
"windows8 platform is deprecated. To use windows-target-version=8.0 you may downgrade to cordova-windows@4."

The target version for this is cordova-windows@5 as this will be a breaking change.

It would be great to get some feedback on the wording as well.

[1]: https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/147

Please let me know if you have any questions or considerations.

Best regards,
Sergey Shakhnazarov.