Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> on 2013/04/05 00:01:46 UTC

[5.3.6] Services shutdown order

I've raised the question before but I've reached a point where I must
resolve this.

Since the RegistryShutdownHub doesn't offer ordering to call registered
will-shutdown/shutdown listeners, has anyone managed to order the shutdown
process of his application ?

I need to shutdown my services before destroying the database connection.

Thank you.

Re: [5.3.6] Services shutdown order

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
And the reader has already carried on :)
Thank you all for your time

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship