Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Itai Frenkel <it...@gigaspaces.com> on 2013/04/18 21:29:29 UTC

Is the information at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Operations up to date ?

Hello,

We're considering to use Kafka, and would like to know the Java/ Scala/Kafka version combination in which it is being used in production.
The wiki "Operations" page states that "We are running Kafka 0.7 right now but may move to trunk as we fix bugs."

While I read here that 0.8 was scheduled to be in production in LinkedIn about a month ago.
http://search-hadoop.com/m/4TaT4gjlc12/kafka+production+version&subj=Re+Which+version+to+choose+gt+0+8+or+0+72

Regards,
Itai

Re: Is the information at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Operations up to date ?

Posted by Eric Sites <Er...@threattrack.com>.
Neha,

That makes perfect sense now... :)

The console consumer is working just how I expect it to work now with
that option removed from the command line.

Thanks,
Eric

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Sites <Er...@threattrack.com>.