Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by stx_g <st...@yahoo.it> on 2012/04/20 18:21:35 UTC

Apache CXF configuration in TomEE+

Hi All,

I'm new to TomEE+ and I'm trying to deploy a JAX-RS web service on it.

Now I need to configure Apache CXF a little bit to change the way it works
(i.e. I’d like to customize JAXB XML and JSON input and output as shown here
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-data-bindings.html ).

I think it is possible, even if I don’t use Spring, but I don’t know how.

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks.

- Stefano

Re: Apache CXF configuration in TomEE+

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

In current releases that's not possible but if you open a jira we could
work on it soon ;)

- Romain

Posted by stx_g <st...@yahoo.it>.
Hi Romain.