Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by SriB <sr...@avocent.com> on 2007/08/01 15:00:22 UTC

WSDL from getDescription is not shown

Hi!

We are using servicemix-common to build a custom SE to be exposed asa web
service. We are returning a WSDL for our Service in the getDescription
method of our Endpoint.  But when we browse to our service URL as:

http://localhost:8199, the HTTP BC(which we use to expose the service) does
not show anything. We see that the call goes to our Endpoint getDescription
method and the WSDL gets constructed.

Any thoughts?

-sri

Re: WSDL from getDescription is not shown

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 8/1/07, SriB <sr...@avocent.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We are using servicemix-common to build a custom SE to be exposed asa web
> service. We are returning a WSDL for our Service in the getDescription
> method of our Endpoint.  But when we browse to our service URL as:
>
> http://localhost:8199, the HTTP BC(which we use to expose the service) does
> not show anything. We see that the call goes to our Endpoint getDescription
> method and the WSDL gets constructed.
>
> Any thoughts?

This is most typically a situation where the endpoint name in the
xbean.xml does not match the port name in the WSDL. But because this
is a custom SE, I'm not sure if it's the same problem or not.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/