Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by joni santoso <st...@plasa.com> on 2003/02/25 10:43:11 UTC

Can't compile cocoon action

Hi,

I got the source code below from cocoon doc. but i could
not compile it.

it said that the avalon and cocoon is not found.

regards,

import org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.Parameters;
import org.apache.cocoon.acting.AbstractAction;
import java.util.Map;
import java.util.HashMap;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.ObjectModelHelper;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Redirector;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request;
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver;
import org.xml.sax.EntityResolver;

public class HelloWorldAction extends AbstractAction {
   public Map act (Redirector redirector,
                   SourceResolver resolver,
                   Map objectModel,
                   String source,
                   Parameters params) {
     Map sitemapParams = new HashMap();
     sitemapParams.put("world", "hello");

     Request request =
ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(objectModel);

     request.setAttribute("hello", "world");

     return sitemapParams;
   }
}

RE: Problem in logicsheets

Posted by Panna Bodupali <pa...@bsil.com>.
Hi All,

This issue is resolved...there was some silly mistake from my side in naming
the xmlns in the logicsheet..

Bye
Panna