Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Regis <xu...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/10 08:40:52 UTC

[OT] where could i find binary jars for shared-ldap

Hi,

I'm from Harmony. As discussed before, there are many useful functions
to help to implement ldap service provider in ApacheDS, but there are
still some problems.

The module we need is shared-ldap, it depends on shared-ldap-constants,
shared-asn1 modules and some other third-party libraries such as
commons-lang. Is there binary jar which package shared-ldap and all its
dependencies? If so, where we should get it? If not, is it possible to
generate it using Maven script or other methods?

Re: [OT] where could i find binary jars for shared-ldap

Posted by Regis <xu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks Emmanuel, it's helpful.

--
Best regards,
Regis.

Re: [OT] where could i find binary jars for shared-ldap

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

all the published jars are in the maven repository :
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/shared/

then you will have all the different project jars in each sub project

Hope it helps

E.

On 9/10/07, Regis <xu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just want to find a easy way to get packed jars :). In harmony, we use
> ant to build the whole project, and all dependences would be auto
> downloaded from website. So if we can download released jars from
> website is the best. But seems there are only "setup" file for ApacheDS
> (if i have not missed something), it's hard to reuse.
>
> Another point is, packed and published jars, we think, are proved
> stable, it's better than build by ourselves.
>
> Is there a place which put all released jars? Or Any suggestions on this?
>
> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> > Hi Regis,
> >
> > There is no jar containing all those jars. I don't see that as a
> > problem, as creating this common jar should be quite easy using maven
> > or ant.
> >
> > I let you do it as an exercise :)
> >
> > Emmanuel
> >
> > On 9/10/07, Regis <xu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm from Harmony. As discussed before, there are many useful functions
> >> to help to implement ldap service provider in ApacheDS, but there are
> >> still some problems.
> >>
> >> The module we need is shared-ldap, it depends on shared-ldap-constants,
> >> shared-asn1 modules and some other third-party libraries such as
> >> commons-lang. Is there binary jar which package shared-ldap and all its
> >> dependencies? If so, where we should get it? If not, is it possible to
> >> generate it using Maven script or other methods?
> >>

> --
> Best regards,
> Regis.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [OT] where could i find binary jars for shared-ldap

Posted by Regis <xu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Regis,