Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/12 16:15:33 UTC

Fwd: Wicketsuff REST module.

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Subject: Wicketsuff REST module.
To: dev@wicket.apache.org
Cc: users@wicket.apache.org

Hi everybody,

I've implemented a Wicket extension to create REST API/applications with
our favorite web framework. I'm ready to push it into the Wicketstuff repo,
but first I would be happy if someone of you could have a look to what I've
done and share her/his experience with REST development.
I hope to be able to release it with the next version of Wicketstuff. You
can start to get an idea of my work reading the readme.md here:
https://github.com/bitstorm/**core/blob/**f22c8783dbcf8fb219112f8813d9f8**
8996b6fa00/jdk-1.6-parent/**wicketstuff-restannotations-**parent/readme.md<https://github.com/bitstorm/core/blob/f22c8783dbcf8fb219112f8813d9f88996b6fa00/jdk-1.6-parent/wicketstuff-restannotations-parent/readme.md>
You can also checkout my personal repo which contains the same code:
https://github.com/bitstorm/**Wicket-rest-annotations<https://github.com/bitstorm/Wicket-rest-annotations>
Thanks to any of you and let me know if this code can help you!

Bye!
Andrea.

WBR
Maxim aka solomax