Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/08 15:31:13 UTC

To which module should we add REST implementation

Hi All,

I'm planning to move Airavata REST implementation from sandbox to the
airavata trunk. To which module should I add it ? At the moment REST
service is only for Registry API. But there's another REST service that
Raman has implemented for methods in Airavata Client which we should merge
eventually. So we can't add the current REST implementation to registry
module. I' m wondering what is the best module that we should add the REST
service..

Any thoughts ?

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri

Re: To which module should we add REST implementation

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
I will suggest to name the service as airavata-rest-service and i can merge my REST service code there.  About the location my recommendation is to have this is modules directory.

Thanks
Raminder

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh, Chathuri,

There are other REST based services which we will have in future.
(CredentialStore, InterpretterAPI etc ...).

Just wondering how should we organize above rest services. Currently
they lie in the same location as registry rest services. So would it
be nice if we extract out all REST services to a common module ?
(Without keeping in the registry)

In addition there will be another module (new) called "security".

Thanks
Amila

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.