Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/29 10:30:52 UTC

[bigbang] xbean-spring and removal of InterceptorConfiguration done

I committed my suggestions for xbean-spring and removal of
InterceptorConfiguration to the new bigbang branch.  I also created a
new bigbang jira version to make it a bit easier to track what we're
doing there.

Please let me know if this has caused problems.

Although I have some other work to finish up soon I'm hoping to be
able to continue removing the extra Configuration layers shortly.

thanks
david jencks

Re: [bigbang] xbean-spring and removal of InterceptorConfiguration done

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Chris,

Wasn't there a partial confluence page out there that you had some info on
how you structured the
latest installers?  Could you post a link to it to this thread so others can
see what you've done at
a high level?

Alex

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Thanks David.  Good idea regarding the JIRA version for tracking purposes.

I'm about to commit some changes as well deep in the bowls of the JdbmStore.
I had to start bottom up in removing the configurations in the partition
configuration
hierarchy.  I'll keep working this as you work other more shallow
configurations -
perhaps when you get back on this and if you like you might want to take a
look
at the AuthenticatorConfiguration which seems pretty straight forward like
the
InterceptorConfigurations.

Thanks,
Alex