Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Stephan Kiesling <ki...@gmx.de> on 2009/07/23 10:52:49 UTC

BPEL user servey

Hello everyone!

I'm working on a Compliance Test Suite for BPEL engines. In other words:
I'm trying to measure interoperability of an engine according to the
standard.

Actually I'm trying to get some informations about known bugs or
incompatibilities between different engines.

I'm mailing this because I want to make a survey about these issues and
I hope that you can tell me anything.

Many thanks in advance!

Re: BPEL user servey

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Stephan Kiesling <ki...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Yes of course.
> The point is to make a survey to be informed about listed and especially
> non-listed bugs.

We try to fix or at least document the ones we have, so nothing off the top
of my head. Things that aren't covered by the spec (endpoint format for
assignments anyone?) are of course good interoperability problems but I'm
not sure they fit in the scope of your work.

Matthieu

Re: BPEL user servey

Posted by Stephan Kiesling <ki...@gmx.de>.
Yes of course.