Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Graham Bleach <gr...@darkskills.org.uk> on 2004/04/01 01:00:57 UTC

Re: How to pass the options -server -xms64m -Xmx384m to the ajp13 connector

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 11:33:37AM +0200, Salvador Santander Gutierrez wrote:
> Hello, I want to pass the next jvm parameters to the ajp13 connector to
> improve the performance.
>
> -server -xms64m -Xmx384m
>
> How can get this? With worker.inprocess.sysprops=server?

As far as I know, you can't just allocate the memory to the connector.
You can give the java process that runs tomcat the memory, though.

export CATALINA_OPTS='-server -xms64m -Xmx384m'

${TOMCAT_HOME}/bin/catalina.sh start

> I'm using apache 1.3.29, tomcat 4.1.27 and jk connector 1.2

tried it.
        -- Don Knuth