Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Tyson Hamilton <ty...@google.com> on 2020/05/20 16:40:54 UTC

Code Coverage Tracking

Hello,

I noticed on the github page, there is a badge that reports 100% coverage. This seems suspect, and sure enough after a couple clicks coverall shows that only one file is tracked. A more interesting page is the Builds page [1] that shows the impact of specific PRs.

It would be really nice if there was a way to get a coverage breakdown for Beam by directory, even nicer if that could be displayed like the post-commit test coverage table (though that may be a bit much). I'd also love to see these build coverage feel metrics in the actual PRs if possible.

I'm not familiar with coverall, didn't find any information on cwiki regarding the configuration for Beam, and was wondering if anyone has information?

[1]: https://coveralls.io/repos/140391/builds

Re: Code Coverage Tracking

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
Its integrated and available as part of the Jenkins UI:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Beam/view/PostCommit/job/beam_PreCommit_Java_Cron/lastBuild/jacoco/

Re: Code Coverage Tracking

Posted by Tyson Hamilton <ty...@google.com>.

Re: Code Coverage Tracking