Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Vogel, Thorsten-Fa.IKS" <Th...@ProACTIV.de> on 2008/03/13 10:20:51 UTC

Re: Error executing action 'update-project-from-working-directory '

Hi,

we get the same exceptions. I found this issue in Jira:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1511
Could someone shed some light on where this comes from and how we could
fix this?

Thank you,
Thorsten

Error executing action 'update-project-from-working-directory '
Sheidow, Ryan (Global Equity Markets & Services Technology)
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:03:28 -0800

Continuum-users,

We are getting the below exception fairly regularly.  It seems that we
will get this exception after each checkin, but the build following is
clean.  We are seeing this behavior across multiple projects.   Does
anyone have an insight into what is causing this?

Thank you

25177190 [pool-1-thread-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Error executing action 'update-project-from-working-directory '
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskExecutionException: Error
executing action 'update-project-from-working-directory'
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.perfor
mAction(DefaultBuildController.java:434)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
DefaultBuildController.java:139)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
orRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter
.call(Executors.java:442)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask
.java:176)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
Error while mapping metadata:add.project.artifact.not.found.error
add.project.unknown.error

        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.upda
teProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:157)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectory
ContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction
.java:75)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.perfor
mAction(DefaultBuildController.java:408)
        ... 8 more

Wichtiger Hinweis:
Diese E-Mail (inklusive etwaiger Anhaenge) ist vertraulich und nur fuer den Adressaten bestimmt.
Wenn Sie diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, machen wir Sie darauf aufmerksam, dass Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme, eine Vervielfaeltigung oder Weitergabe nicht gestattet ist.
Bitte informieren Sie uns umgehend, loeschen Sie die E-Mail und vernichten Sie etwaige Ausdrucke.

Important Note:
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and intended only for the use of the addresse (s) named herein.
If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited.
Please inform us immediately and destroy the original e-mail and any printouts.