Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by 黄文秀 <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/01 07:25:03 UTC

How to set the connection timeout for clients

Hi all,

Is there any interface to set connection timeout for clients?

Thanks!
Wenxiu

Re: How to set the connection timeout for clients

Posted by 黄文秀 <we...@gmail.com>.
It is helpful!   Thanks to your reminder, I also find other relevant
interfaces, such as setConnTimeout, setRecvTimeout from TSocket class.

Posted by Dvir Volk <dv...@gmail.com>.