Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2018/04/23 19:47:36 UTC

Drop Ship Warehouse

Is it possible to have a drop ship warehouse that if I buy product from
that store/warehouse that it will always dopship an item?  I see the
store configuration has the ability to use "drop ship only" a selection.

Business case would be customer does not want to designate the overall
product as "drop ship only" or drop ship on low quantity.  There could
be scenarios were they don't want to deplete their current inventory
levels.  Is it possible to have a drop ship warehouse?  or Drop Ship
Store?

Thanks,

James

Re: Drop Ship Warehouse

Posted by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello James,

There are two options available to achieve dropship feature either at
Product Store level or Product level. requirementMethodEnumId field
available in both (ProductStore and Product) tables to enable dropship
feature by setting PRODRQM_DS (Drop-ship only) or PRODRQM_DSATP (Auto
drop-ship on low quantity). dropship warehouse not available in OOTB and
require customization for the same.

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain