Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/09 11:31:24 UTC

cn=podlings,ou=groups,dc=apache,dc=org - what is this used for?

Is this used?
How is it maintained?

dn: cn=podlings,ou=groups,dc=apache,dc=org
cn: podlings
creatorsName: uid=rubys,ou=people,dc=apache,dc=org
createTimestamp: 20161221015843Z
modifiersName: uid=rubys,ou=people,dc=apache,dc=org
modifyTimestamp: 20170802021104Z
subschemaSubentry: cn=Subschema
hasSubordinates: FALSE

Re: cn=podlings,ou=groups,dc=apache,dc=org - what is this used for?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 7:31 AM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this used?
> How is it maintained?
>
> dn: cn=podlings,ou=groups,dc=apache,dc=org
> cn: podlings
> creatorsName: uid=rubys,ou=people,dc=apache,dc=org
> createTimestamp: 20161221015843Z
> modifiersName: uid=rubys,ou=people,dc=apache,dc=org
> modifyTimestamp: 20170802021104Z
> subschemaSubentry: cn=Subschema
> hasSubordinates: FALSE

I just answered this on a different thread :-)

I created it when somebody thought they had a need.  That need didn't
materialize.  I then updated it when it looked like it might be
useful.  Again, a different route was taken.

- Sam Ruby