Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/20 22:19:03 UTC

Protocol to add scripts to a newer version of ACS

Hi guys,

I am working on a PR that will require some data to be added to
“guest_os_hypervisor” table. However, there is no “*to480.sql” script yet.
How is the protocol to add those inserts that I need into the code base?

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Protocol to add scripts to a newer version of ACS

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Remi, I will use it in a PR that I am working on.

BTW: I have read a few articles (software engineering baseline management
of database objects) and searched for some tool to help us with ACS
“schema” scripts to update the database during ACS updates. I am drafting a
model that we can use to manage scripts and improve ACs database updates. I
think that I will have it ready only after 04/01/16 (giving Christmas and
New Year’s Eve). After that I believe we can start discussing and maybe
planning some changes in our protocol to create DB scripts.

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi Rafael,

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
> On Dec 21, 2015, at 1:24 PM, Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately the mirror to Github is broken. Pushed 4.7 branch hours ago but it doesn’t show up. Can only create PR if it arrives.

confirmed, the mirror is also delayed for the website.

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you guys,

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
- set new version

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: Protocol to add scripts to a newer version of ACS

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan