Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Clive Marais <cm...@outlook.com> on 2022/06/08 09:57:19 UTC

Openoffice calc

To whom it may concern

I use openoffice and this is the first time that I am using openoffice and was looking for openoffice calc, I would like to know where I could find it and howto install it or add it to the list?

I only have 6 listed and I am looking to use openoffice calc but it’s not on the list when opening openoffice.

Regards
Mr Marais

Re: Openoffice calc

Posted by Rob Howe <ho...@gmail.com>.
It’s the green dot on the startup screen.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 3:46 AM Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie> wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 09:57:19 +0000
> Clive Marais <cm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> > To whom it may concern
> >
> > I use openoffice and this is the first time that I am using openoffice
> and was looking for openoffice calc, I would like to know where I could
> find it and howto install it or add it to the list?
> >
> > I only have 6 listed and I am looking to use openoffice calc but it’s
> not on the list when opening openoffice.
> >
> > Regards
> > Mr Marais
>
> It may be listed on the Start Centre screen as "Spreadsheet".
>
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Openoffice calc