Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Chris Brown <br...@reflexe.fr> on 2003/04/08 12:28:55 UTC

Next alpha release ?

Hello,

When will the next alpha release come out?

Following the discussions on the list, it seems that many changes have
already occured since Alpha3 (including things like authentification, which
interests me a lot, esp. WRT NTLM!)...  I *could* check it out of CVS, but I
don't know how reliable the overall code is (given that it's
work-in-progress).

It'd be interesting to have an interesting test platform, to build code
against something more like the final version that you'll eventually
release, and also to encourage a wider number of developers to provide
feedback.

Thanks,
Chris