Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "Bin.Li" <bi...@qq.com> on 2016/03/30 03:58:25 UTC

回复: Can I get the rate of progress for a job??

hello lidong,

   Many tks!!!

   This helps a lot!!

bin.li

Sender: Bin.Li<bi...@qq.com>
Recipient: user<us...@kylin.apache.org>
Date: Monday, Mar 28, 2016 20:59
Subject: Can I get the rate of progress for a job??

hello,

      Can I get the rate of progress for a job  with restful API ??
      (or get the status of a job: succ or failure)

      Cause I want to make sure my building job is ok till the end.

      Many tks!!

bin.li