Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Praveen Nayak <Pr...@telelogic.com> on 2008/02/04 07:10:02 UTC

SVG null error with JavaScript

Hi,

I have an applet with the Batik JSVGCanvas inside it. When I have the
JavaScript inside, which does some heavy processing, and I press refresh
on the browser before the processing is complete, I get a popup window
with a null error (attached).

I have attached the applet code and a sample JavaScript. Please let me
know if I can get around this problem.

Thanks,

Praveen
Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at www.telelogic.com

Praveen Nayak
Technical Leader
Telelogic India Pvt Ltd
#58, 1- 4 HM Towers,
Brigade Road,
560 025 Bangalore
India

Phone: +91 (80) 419 95800 x327
Fax:
Mobile phone:
Praveen.Nayak@telelogic.com
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.