Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr> on 2011/04/01 11:30:01 UTC

Re: Problem with displaying crop marks

Hi Mario,

You have to change your fox:crop-box to 'media-box' (see [1]).

FYI fox:crop-box possible values are:
 - media-box (area containing cropmarks)
 - bleed-box (area containing bleeds)
 - trim-box (default, area remaining after crop)

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/extensions.html#cropBox

--
Pascal