Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/04/11 10:45:44 UTC

Gaduation vote passed successfully

Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you all that our formal Graduation vote passed on the general incubator mailing-list.
Therefore I have added our graduation resolution to the agenda of the next board meeting on 17-04-2019.

Who knows? Maybe we’ll be a TLP on 18-04-2019 ;-)

And we will probably be the 200th project to graduate from the incubator (I sort of like numbers … don’t know why)

Chris

AW: Gaduation vote passed successfully

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Friday is good... Do you have a couch for me? :D

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Re: Gaduation vote passed successfully
Von: Christofer Dutz
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Hi all,

for a poll ... would we prefer a Friday so we can really party? Or rather have something during the week?

Chris

Am 16.04.19, 15:51 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hey... I also prepared something fort he Meetup... so better come all __
    By the way, do we have a poll? Or a date?

    Am 16.04.19, 15:28 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de>:

        Ok ...

        and regarding a TLP (as in Top-Level-Party)

        codecentric decided to do something at our next PLC4X Meetup here in Frankfurt.

        So be prepared ... and better come by public transport ;-)

        Really have to get started with this as soon as I'm done with all the press stuff for the graduation.

        Chris

Re: Gaduation vote passed successfully