Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 15:46:39 UTC

Isn't MINA a TLP now?

Hi guys,

it's pretty strange : there is no link to MINA on the apache.org main
site...

Any idea ?

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: Isn't MINA a TLP now?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, but MINA has been voted as a TLP months ago...

We don't anymore reference it has a Directory Subproject since then...

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: Isn't MINA a TLP now?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
robert burrell donkin a écrit :

>> > it's pretty strange : there is no link to MINA on the apache.org main
>> > site...
>> >
>> > Any idea ?
>

> submit a patch ;-)
>
> - robert

Sometime, I feel just like being a lazzy dog... the Nike attitude (just
do it) coupled with a good RTFM helps ! Here is the patch I just submitted :

Thanks for the poke, Robert :)

Re: Isn't MINA a TLP now?

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 2/7/07, Vic Ganora <vg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, not sure.
>
> Its home is http://mina.apache.org/ and there's a link to it from
> http://projects.apache.org/indexes/quick.html
>
> I think it used to be a subproject of ApacheDS. It also seems well
> acknowledged that MINA is meant as SEDA's successor.
>
> On 2/7/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > it's pretty strange : there is no link to MINA on the apache.org main
> > site...
> >
> > Any idea ?

submit a patch ;-)

- robert