Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ju...@nomura.com on 2017/07/04 08:19:44 UTC

Kylin for MapR

Hi
Does kylin support MapR version of the Hadoop?

This e-mail (including any attachments) is private and confidential, may contain proprietary or privileged information and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Unintended recipients are strictly prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and must contact the sender immediately, delete this e-mail (and all attachments) and destroy any hard copies. Nomura will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in, this e-mail. If verification is sought please request a hard copy. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to formal written confirmation by Nomura. Nomura reserves the right to retain, monitor and intercept e-mail communications through its networks (subject to and in accordance with applicable laws). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by Nomura by any mistransmission of this e-mail. Any reference to "Nomura" is a reference to any entity in the Nomura Holdings, Inc. group. Please read our Electronic Communications Legal Notice which forms part of this e-mail: http://www.Nomura.com/email_disclaimer.htm

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by Nirav Patel <np...@xactlycorp.com>.
We have contacted kyligence but haven't got any response yet. If you or
someone else part of kyligence let me know. My engineering director and
engineers would be interested in talking about it.

Thanks,
Nirav

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by Nirav Patel <np...@xactlycorp.com>.

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by Nirav Patel <np...@xactlycorp.com>.

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by Nirav Patel <np...@xactlycorp.com>.

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by Nirav Patel <np...@xactlycorp.com>.

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Nirav,

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by Nirav Patel <np...@xactlycorp.com>.
Hi, We are a mapr users. You will need to deploy separate Hbase Cluster
alongside your mapr Cluster or on top of it. You won't be able to use
Mapr-DB with Kylin.
I am looking into writing Kyling - MaprDB adapter.

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 8:23 AM, <ju...@nomura.com> wrote:

> V5.2,
>
> I’m trying to figure out how to deploy Kylin on a MapR cluster, whether
> Kylin has to be installed on the same cluster of the MapR cluster

RE: Kylin for MapR

Posted by ju...@nomura.com.
V5.2,
I’m trying to figure out how to deploy Kylin on a MapR cluster, whether Kylin has to be installed on the same cluster of the MapR cluster

Kylin support MapR, which MapR version you are using now?

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 4:19 PM, <ju...@nomura.com>> wrote:
Hi
Does kylin support MapR version of the Hadoop?

This e-mail (including any attachments) is private and confidential, may contain proprietary or privileged information and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Unintended recipients are strictly prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and must contact the sender immediately, delete this e-mail (and all attachments) and destroy any hard copies. Nomura will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in, this e-mail. If verification is sought please request a hard copy. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to formal written confirmation by Nomura. Nomura reserves the right to retain, monitor and intercept e-mail communications through its networks (subject to and in accordance with applicable laws). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by Nomura by any mistransmission of this e-mail. Any reference to "Nomura" is a reference to any entity in the Nomura Holdings, Inc. group. Please read our Electronic Communications Legal Notice which forms part of this e-mail: http://www.Nomura.com/email_disclaimer.htm<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.Nomura.com_email-5Fdisclaimer.htm&d=DwMFaQ&c=dCBwIlVXJsYZrY6gpNt0LA&r=nFqGYx5SOTBIei-Hwk8uz_JfhmSu2UlelQfdmGX2k5I&m=s6jR2dvhFFTZIuHhCE8WU8EYNQ7M5u-9SggFAoyn5-M&s=iXZr3lmnuJ4Xk2-qORnbYZQALda0jRLZ3kzGy816bco&e=>

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Kylin for MapR

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
MapR distribution is supported; There was a JIRA about MapR (KYLIN-1515)
and that issue has been solved in Kylin 1.5.2.