Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Reej Nayagam <re...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/06 14:36:58 UTC

Turn off Auto Add replicas and replica moving

Hi Everyone,
We are using solr 8.8.2. We have set autoaddReplicas=false during collection creation. We have a cluster setup with 2 servers and 4 nodes (2 nodes each). When one node of a server is shutdown replicas are not replicated, when another node of the server is also down, replicas were not auto added. But when we bring up one node of the dead server, collections from dead node move to the live node, when the next node is also up, then all the collections are moving to the latest live node and the other node is empty now. I’ve suspended the autoadd replica trigger as well. How to stop this. Please advice.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
Reej