Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> on 2022/12/21 14:57:22 UTC

No audio in v7.0.0 build 204

Hi Max,

We are experiencing no audio on all v7.0.0 build 204, all other
functions including video are ok and audio meter shows that the
teacher/student are talking, but audio do not reach the other end.
Unfortunately non of them speaks sign language :-)

Ali

Re: No audio in v7.0.0 build 204

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You can always check URLs of demo servers here:
https://openmeetings.apache.org/demo.html

Here is the URL:

https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next

from mobile (sorry for typos ;)