Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org> on 2017/05/11 00:41:43 UTC

DNS hosting of spamassassin.org

Kevin,
Please go ahead and open a jira ticket to get the registrar updated to
remove ns.hyperreal.org and replace it with ns2.pccc.com.  If I am
allowed to do this I will but I wasn't sure if this needed to come from you.
ns.hyperreal.org is getting very far behind and will be handing out
incorrect records when we get everything rolling again soon.
--
Dave

Re: DNS hosting of spamassassin.org

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
On 5/10/2017 8:41 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
> Kevin,
> Please go ahead and open a jira ticket to get the registrar updated to
> remove ns.hyperreal.org and replace it with ns2.pccc.com.  If I am
> allowed to do this I will but I wasn't sure if this needed to come
> from you.
> ns.hyperreal.org is getting very far behind and will be handing out
> incorrect records when we get everything rolling again soon.

Roger that.   We had talked about it so it was cool for you to open a
JIRA but I did it anyway for you:

KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer, Apache Software Foundation