Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by Patrick Stuedi <ps...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/01 07:47:27 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Retire Crail from the Incubator

Hi all,

I share the opinions of Jonas and Bernard, happy to move on to an official
voting process.

Best regards,
  Patrick

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
OK, I'll move to a vote.

If you haven't already, read the retirement guide and make sure you
understand what will happen to the code, web site, name and other IP
upon retirement.

Julian

Posted by Adrian Schüpbach <ad...@gribex.net>.
Hi all