Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Punte <st...@excite.com> on 2001/02/17 01:31:51 UTC

Analyzing Slow Performance: HOW?

I'm looking for suggestions on how to analyze slow performance.

My generated pages are about 5KBytes in size, and typically
use 100 or so XSLT templates step (not distince) to
generate after the raw information is generated by
running the XSP java servlet, and presently consumes about
1000ms to generated as reported by cocoon.

I suspect most of the time is being consumed in the
final XSLT step applying HTML tags, but I'm not
sure how to show this, nor what to do next.

Thanks In Advance:

    Steve Punte
    stevep@candlelightsoftware.com

Send a cool gift with your E-Card