Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Johanna Bromberg Craig <ca...@umich.edu> on 2006/11/07 21:07:23 UTC

PATCH #40075 - using ldap groups that contain DNs and usernames for AuthZ

Hi,

I've addressed the feedback I received on my patch from Brad Nicholes
as follows:

I've restored AuthLDAPGroupAttribute to its former syntax and added a
new directive, AuthLDAPGroupAttributeDN, whose attribute type is
taken to be
"dn" regardless of the value of AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN.

AuthLDAPGroupAttributeDN uses the same syntax as
AuthLDAPGroupAttribute for the
sake of clarity.

Thanks,
Johanna

Re: PATCH #40075 - using ldap groups that contain DNs and usernames for AuthZ

Posted by Brad Nicholes <BN...@novell.com>.
<30...@umich.edu>, Johanna Bromberg Craig
<ca...@umich.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've addressed the feedback I received on my patch from Brad Nicholes
> as follows:
>
> I've restored AuthLDAPGroupAttribute to its former syntax and added a
> new directive, AuthLDAPGroupAttributeDN, whose attribute type is
> taken to be
> "dn" regardless of the value of AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN.
>
> AuthLDAPGroupAttributeDN uses the same syntax as
> AuthLDAPGroupAttribute for the
> sake of clarity.
>
> Thanks,
> Johann

Hopefully I can get some time here soon to take a closer look at it.

Brad