Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Ranobroto Dutta <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 15:25:42 UTC

JDK 1.5 Version of HttpClient ?

Do we have a JDK 1.5 version of the HttpClient library ?

Re: JDK 1.5 Version of HttpClient ?

Posted by Ranobroto Dutta <ra...@gmail.com>.
Tried adding dependencies of those components as well and there are some
missing pieces...

I travelled around the roadblock and just downloaded jar files for the
logging and codec apis.

That worked !

Rolans, Thanks for the info !

Regards,
--Ranobroto

Posted by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net>.
Hello Ranobroto,

Re: Re[2]: JDK 1.5 Version of HttpClient ?

Posted by Ranobroto Dutta <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am getting errors in the following package trying to compile HttpClient
3.0.1 with JDK 1.5 !

I have org.apache.common.codec and org.apache.commons.logging from the
dependencies list...

Error in package:

org.apache.commons.logging.impl
Classes in this package are looking for the following packages:
  org.apache.avalon.framework.*
  org.apache.log4j.*
  org.apache.log.*

These packages are not listed in the dependencies list for HttpClient, so I
was wondering if I am missing something here...Can someone please assist ?

Thanks so much !
--Ranobroto

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 10:08:04AM -0500, Ranobroto Dutta wrote:
> if I want to compile HttpClient on JDK 1.5, what components do I need?

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/dependencies.html

Hope this helps

Oleg

Posted by Paranoid <pa...@ukr.net>.