Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Stephane Beladaci <ad...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/20 19:50:50 UTC

Re: 'Flex Presentation' app on Google Play

Hi Everyone

I'm curious to know what is the outcome regarding that friendly email. For
once that someone is usong a blatant copy of the Flex logo and name, for
commercial purpose, with no disclaimer, I am very surprised that you guys
are not more aggressive especially after all the hard time given Made in
Flex. If you do not do anything in the case it will dilute the brand and
make harder for you to reinforce your intellectual property if this happens
again.

Sincerely,
Stephane

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Ah, thanks for reminding me.  Nobody responded with any other comments.
I'll wait another day before emailing them.

-Alex