Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by fat suze <fa...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 23:29:53 UTC

POJO, Axis2, element for Exception defined multiple times in WSDL

I'm trying to set up a fairly simple POJO service with Axis2.  All was
working fine, until more than one method was throwing the same Exception.
Now that multiple methods (testSomething, getTargetAddress, getCustomerList)
throw that exception (MyLittleException), the element gets stuck in the WSDL
multiple times, causing my PHP SOAP client to die.

Is this a flaw with Axis2 or is it valid to defne that element multiple
times in the WSDL?

Any tips would be very much appreciated

+ <xs:element name="isAuthenticatedResponse">

+ <xs:element name="MyLittleExceptionFault">

+ <xs:element name="testSomethingResponse">

+ <xs:element name="authenticate">

+ <xs:element name="authenticateResponse">

+ <xs:element name="MyLittleExceptionFault">

+ <xs:element name="getCustomerList">

+ <xs:element name="getCustomerListResponse">

+ <xs:element name="MyLittleExceptionFault">

+ <xs:element name="MalformedURLExceptionFault">

+ <xs:element name="getTargetAddress">

+ <xs:element name="getTargetAddressResponse">

Re: POJO, Axis2, element for Exception defined multiple times in WSDL

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
This is a bug, please create a JIRA and upload your POJO.

thanks,
dims