Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Alan Kelly <ak...@tcd.ie> on 2003/10/24 12:49:17 UTC

mod_webapp for Apache 2?

I'd appreciate any advice in locating a mod_webapp connector for Apache
2/Tomcat 4.1.  This particular connector is essential to an
installation of webMathematica .
I've searched Jakarta-Apache site but obviously did not succeed.
Any assistance would be very much appreciated.
Best wishes,
Alan Kelly

Dr. Alan Kelly
Director, Small Area Health Research Unit (SAHRU)
Department of Public Health & Primary Care
Trinity College Dublin

Tel: 353-1-6081385
email: akelly@tcd.ie

Re: mod_webapp for Apache 2?

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Alan Kelly wrote:
> I'd appreciate any advice in locating a mod_webapp connector for Apache
> 2/Tomcat 4.1.  This particular connector is essential to an installation
> of webMathematica .

mod_webapp has been deprecated since Tomcat 4.1.23. Use mod_jk2 instead.