Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jayesh Guru <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/12 22:25:51 UTC

Issue in testing with Bean Shell Sampler

Hello,

I have one Java code which I am invoking with below code in BeanShell
sampler in Jmeter 2.11.
I have put one variable with reading data from CSV data set config.

import test.LSRegEJBTest;

MyJavaCode myjavavar = new MyJavaCode();

int i = myjavavar.action("${ban}");

When i am running sampler with 1 thread its working absolutely fine.
But when i am running with multi threads its getting hanged and none of the
records showing processed.

Just want to know if this is bug in Jmeter or my Javacode.

*Thanks *
*Jayesh Guru*

Re: Issue in testing with Bean Shell Sampler

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Im assuming you have verified jmeter.log and seen that there are no issues
in your sampler ..

take a thread dump and see (run jmeter in console mode , kill -3 in *nix or
ctrl +pause )
If the threads are deadlocked on your code or are hung inside some of your
code , waiting for a response (the name seems to indicate EJB) then its
your code

regards
deepak