Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/01 01:02:14 UTC

Re: Images are not loading when OM is behind the Ngnix

We have front-end nginx on demo server, is it works for you?

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately I have no experience with nginx, our sys admin did the
configuration
You can ask for commercial support

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Images are not loading when OM is behind the Ngnix

Posted by Bhushan Patil <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
yes it is

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Images are not loading when OM is behind the Ngnix

Posted by Bhushan Patil <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bhushan Patil <th...@gmail.com>.