Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Kunze, Anton" <a....@s2neueinformatik.de> on 2007/01/22 10:00:16 UTC

Required alert message as text message

Hello,

I'm using a "tr:inputText" with property required=true. If an required
error occurred a javascript alert window appears. How can I change this
behaviour? I only need a simple error message.

Best regards

Re: Required alert message as text message

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
see also http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/devguide/clientValidation.html

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.