Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vitaly Baranovsky <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 13:59:48 UTC

How can I turn off portal statistics?

Good day!

My db size is about 25 Gb because of statistics. But I don't need it.

How can I turn off portal statistics to stop growing db so quickly?

Will jetspeed crush If I simply delete all rows in PAGE_STATISTICS,
USER_STATISTICS and PORTLET_STATISTICS tables?

Thanks!

--
With best regards,
Vitaly Baranovsky

Re: How can I turn off portal statistics?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Mar 28, 2007, at 4:59 AM, Vitaly Baranovsky wrote:

> Good day!
>
> My db size is about 25 Gb because of statistics. But I don't need it.
>
> How can I turn off portal statistics to stop growing db so quickly?

In statistics.xml

		<!-- logToDatabase -->
       	<constructor-arg  index='1'  type="boolean"><value>false</
value></constructor-arg>

> Will jetspeed crush If I simply delete all rows in PAGE_STATISTICS,
> USER_STATISTICS and PORTLET_STATISTICS tables?

You can safely delete the rows