Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Bordet, Simone" <Si...@hp.com> on 2002/12/10 23:17:33 UTC

Calling resources from mounted sitemaps

Hi,

I could not find a way to call resources in the root sitemap from a
mounted sitemap.
I have my resources defined in the root sitemap, and I'd like to call
these resources from sub-sitemaps.

In the sub sitemap I have a simple matcher:

<map:match pattern="site">
   <map:call resource="stdout"/>
</map:match>

The resource stdout is defined in the root sitemap, as it will be used
by several sub sitemaps.

If I move the sub sitemap in the root sitemap everything works fine.

I could not find any way to make this working, but since I'm fairly new
to cocoon maybe there are better ways to achieve what I'd like.

I'm using Cocoon 2.0.3 and Tomcat 4.1.12.

Thanks

Simon

RE: Calling resources from mounted sitemaps

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Calling resources from mounted sitemapsDid you try the cocoon
pseudo-protocol?  <map:call resource="cocoon://stdout"> for the root
sitemap, cocoon:/stdout for one in the same sitemap.

Geoff Howard