Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by bendg <be...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/28 15:11:53 UTC

Losing Errors

Hi

I am using Tiles 2.0.5 with Spring Webflow / MVC.  I am also using JSP
documents.  If there is an error in my JSP (with an OGNL expression for
example), then I don't get any output for that tile.

Is there any error handling or logging I can turn on for Tiles?

Thanks

Re: Losing Errors

Posted by bendg <be...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks, I will try that...

We could do, however, we need to ensure Spring Webflow 2.0.9 plays nicely
with it, and we don't really have the time right now to sort this out...

Re: Losing Errors

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.