Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/30 02:57:53 UTC

Improvement for Community section from the website - TOMEE-2300 [WIP]

Hi,

I created the initial structure to improve the current Community section we
have in TomEE website.
Ticket and initial PR were created.

https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/pull/6

@Richard, you can work on the clean page I left for you to start posting
your ideas, I'm happy to help and looking forward to more people to join
this small sprint.

The proposed structure the PR provides looks like this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2300?focusedCommentId=16704186&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16704186

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Improvement for Community section from the website - TOMEE-2300 [WIP]

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
fyi: I decided to create a new ticket for the missing improvements that I
started in TOMEE-2300.

I opened a new thread for the new ticket and PR:  "More Community Website
section improvements [TOMEE-2317]"

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks.

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.