Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/19 14:37:59 UTC

Ephemeral znode deleted infers session expired?

Hi ZooKeepers,

I'd like to know whether an ephemeral znode deleted infers its
corresponding session expired.

The original situation is that when I create a leader latch as
ephemeral sequential znode. When the znode got deleted others possibly
become new leader so that I'd like to forbid any further operations from
the former leader. I'm thinking of achieve this for free if zookeeper
already confirms that the following operations should be failed by
SessionExpiredException.

Best,
tison.

Re: Ephemeral znode deleted infers session expired?

Posted by Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your answer Michael!

Best,
tison.