Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/08/11 17:56:54 UTC

Review of 563194

Hi,

Rob, if you get a chance could you review my commit #563194, this was
to fix issue  AMQ-1356, supporting the use of Durable Subscriptions
with Wildcards.

If you look through it you will see that I modified the
KahaTopicReferenceStore so the instead of looking up the subscriber
containers using:
ListContainer container=store.getListContainer(key,"topic-subs-references");

I had to change it to look it up using:
ListContainer container=store.getListContainer(destination,"topic-subs-references-"+key);

The reason being that a wild card subscription will generate multiple
subscription lists against the store, (1 for every destination the
wild card matches).  The previous version would only support 1
subscription list.  My change allowed it to support multiple
subscription lists.  But the problem is that this is now generating
very long file names in the kaha store.

I'm hoping you know of a better way to do this.  Please let me know.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com