Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Yu, Yanhui" <ya...@pioneer.com> on 2002/04/01 19:06:39 UTC

is there any visual designer tool to design a struts jsp page

Hi

We are using WSAD to design our jsp pages with struts.  Our problem is that
all developers have to use the text version editor.  We hope there is a
designing tool that can offer us visualized editing capability, like the
page designer in WSAD for a regular html page, where the developer can see
the page as he/she designs it visually.  Any suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you very much again,
Yanhui