Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/29 21:03:01 UTC

upgrading to HTML5...

We're fine to upgrade to HTML5 now, correct?  I checked 5 sites
(Bootstrap, JQuery, Foundation, CNN & our JIRA) and they are all on that
standard.  It appears just a header switch in our tiles-*.jsp is all
that's needed, as the closing tag stuff that's used in XHTML is still
supported although not encouraged.

Glen

Re: upgrading to HTML5...

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
Yes, especially since it's only affects the admin UI. My site has been
HTML5 for years.