Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Hardy Henneberg <xh...@dsb.dk> on 2001/08/29 08:56:15 UTC

SV: output from jvm AND wljspc does not report FAILED

Conor,
Thanks for response. I found out that it is NOT a general 'java' task
problem.
I called a 'Hello World' printing both at stdOut and stdErr and it worked
OK.
The problem seems to be specific to using 'java' task to run weblogic jspc.
The problem is both with 1.3 and 1.4.
I also tried using the new wljsp task, which gives error messages from the
compiler.
A problem with that is, that it reports SUCCESSFUL even if there are errors.
This problem is with WindowsNT and Ant1.3 with optional.jar.
I haven't tried that with 1.4 yet, because it requires other changes to my
build.
I use wljspc this way:
  <target name="JSPcompile"  depends="compile">
    <wljspc src="${jspdir}"
          dest="${tempjspc}"
          package="_tmp_war_Websalg.jsp_servlet">
    <include name="**/*.jsp" />